Here’s what you need:
- Greek Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- Sugar or sweetener (optional)
- Blue Food Coloring (optional)
- Popsicle Molds
What to do:
Blend strawberries together. Add water until consistency is thin enough to easily pour. Fill one-third of the popsicle mold with strawberry mixture. Freeze until hardened.
Whisk greek yogurt and water together until consistency is thin enough to easily pour. Pour over the strawberry mixture, so it fills two-thirds of the mold. Freeze until hardened.
Blend blueberries together. Add water until consistency is thin enough to easily pour. Fill the rest of the popsicle mold with the blueberry mixture. Freeze until hardened.
Once completely frozen, you're ready to serve!
- Blueberry mixture may appear slightly purple. Add a few drops of blue food coloring to make the blue color richer.
- You may add sugar or another type of sweetener to any of the three layers for a sweeter treat.