If you are anything like me, you cooked for an entire army yesterday and have loads and loads of leftovers in your fridge. I do it every year and will probably continue to do so, so I have gotten pretty good at transforming leftovers into an entirely new meal. These little meatballs are the best little appetizers and use up all that leftover cranberry sauce. Give these a whirl. They are seriously the easiest things to make and taste like you slaved all day long.
Here’s what you need:
- Frozen homestyle meatballs
- 1 14 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup quality hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Place frozen homestyle meatballs in a crock pot.
Mix together all ingredients and pour over meatballs.
Cook on low for 4 hours and keep warm until serving.